Thursday, May 8, 2008

Against All Odds - Day Three - Mo Flames (The Hot Stop)


It's Day Three of the tour, and this is a hot stop! Today Mo Flames takes the "younger man, older woman" theme to her readers, and believe me, they tell it like it is. The posters have obviously given the theme some thought - debating the pros and cons, from the romantic at heart to the realist. The take on physical changes between older women and younger men made me go hmmm. We've all seen men who could be candidates for Mt. Rushmore with young and beautiful women. Here's what I say - if a man's six pack consists only of Bud Light, he'd better not utter a mumbling word about the effects of gravity on a woman's body! For more on this hot topic, visit Mo's place on Myspace - you will be entertained and informed!

Mo has rightly been called an up and coming superstar with the release of "One Ain't Enough." For more of the heat, visit her at www.moflames.com. In Mo's own words, "where there's smoke, there's Flames!"

Here's more about Mo:
Mo Flames is an electrifying, charismatic woman with the gift of touching lives and causing uproars with her words. Her gift of writing was almost overlooked in her teens. It wasn’t until a high school teacher impressed with her style of writing suggested she hone in on her talent. Mo Flames continued writing and her experiences and creativity fueled her written words. It was not long before she had her stories and other works posted on a popular MySpace blog. She suddenly had a huge fan base – all of this success without ever being published. Within weeks, her blog reader subscriptions grew and she continued to show up in the top ten rankings. In her debut novel ONE AIN’T ENOUGH, she is excited to present readers with even deeper entertainment and insight. “I take pleasure in creating twisted plots and surprise endings,” Flames proudly adds.

8 comments:

'Cilla said...

Niambi... I am really enjoying the articles/blogs. Hope I learn something to catch a younger man.. Heck at this point any man :-) LOL...

'cilla

Niambi Brown Davis said...

LOL@'Cilla! And thanks for traveling on the tour, sis!

Yasmin said...

Hello Niambi...whew I see folks are all over the theme ova at Mo's today...first I've got make sure I'm water-proofed before I venture over...LOL. Mo's good peeps so I believe your time visiting her will be well spent!
xoxo

Jennifer C. said...

Shoot it's so hot I ended up on page two.

rhonda mcknight said...

Niambi,

Great tour. Seeing it today reminded me to go pick it up from my Barnes and Nobles. I look forward to reading "Against All Odds".

Blessings,

Rhonda

Niambi Brown Davis said...

Yasmin, we need a fire-extinguisher! I like Mo and the way she handles her business!

Niambi Brown Davis said...

JC; they're up to page 3 now! Everybody's got something to say, and not just a little bit of something to say.

Niambi Brown Davis said...

Hi, Rhonda: Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your support! I hope you enjoy the book.