Monday, April 14, 2008

Queen for a Day!

That’s exactly how I feel. I’ve already been interviewed by Romance in Color (www.romanceincolor.com). And today I’ve been invited, not once but twice, to sit a spell and chat with both Shonell Bacon and Gwyneth Bolton, two women who’ve already made their mark in the literary world. They’ve graciously given me space at their spot to talk about From Dusk to Dawn, my road to publication, and even a little bit about me :)
You can find my interviews at
http://chicklitgurrl.blogspot.com/
and
www.gwynethbolton.com
Please stop by and leave a comment.
P.S. Don’t forget to join me on Sunday, April 20 from 6:00 to 7:00 pm for the official launch of From Dusk to Dawn. For more information,
contact apooo4u@yahoo.com or niambi@niambibrowndavis.com

16 comments:

Yasmin said...

You deserve to be treated as a queen...and I hope today is just the beginning of great things to come for the Against All Odds/From Dusk to Dawn Virtual Book Tour!
xoxo

Uranie said...

Congrats on all of your success you deserve it!!!

Dera Williams said...

You did it! You know I am so proud of you.

Lena said...

This is awesome! What an accomplishment... so proud!

lena

Anonymous said...

Congrats Niambi. I saw your interview over on Gwyneth's site and commented. I look forward to reading your book.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Niambi!

I loved your interviews and you are a

Queen everyday

Darnetta

Jennifer C. said...

This is awesome, and you deserve it. I will head over to both ladies blogs to find out some more about the Queen and her beautiful writing.

Niambi Brown Davis said...

Thanks, Yas - with you as Tourmaster, great things are guaranteed! :)

Niambi Brown Davis said...

Hi, Uranie: Thanks so much for stopping by and a big thank-you for the congratulations. :)

Niambi Brown Davis said...

Hey Dera: From the Sea Island Workshop and even before, you've been there through all the ups and downs. Thanks so much, my friend. :)

Niambi Brown Davis said...

Thanks, Lena: I can't quite believe it myself (lol)

Niambi Brown Davis said...

Thanks, Shelia: I appreciate your support and hope you enjoy the book. Let me know what you think.

Niambi Brown Davis said...

Hey, Darnetta: From one queen to another, thanks so much1 :)

Niambi Brown Davis said...

Thank you, JC :), both for the visit and your praise!

Phyllis Bourne said...

Congratulations, Niambi! Your cover is gorgeous, can't wait to read your book.

Niambi Brown Davis said...

Hi, Phyllis! I'm glad you like the cover, and hope you enjoy the book. It was so good meeting you in Shreveport (I still have those earrings:)